This Spring the ISA Houston Section will hold it 2nd annual Pipeline Cajun Cook Off & Table Top Show! This event is to help raise money for student scholarships that are awarded in June of every year. The ISA Houston Section holds several fundraising events throughout the year: Expo & Chili Cook-Off, Golf Tournament and Pipeline Cajun Cook-Off & Table Top Show. This scholarship fundraising event draws in a crowd with over 700 attendees.
This is a great event to network with other industry professionals in the Houston area, vote on your favorite Cajun Food as you visit different themed booths! What better place to learn what is happening in the industry and support the automation community.
Help raise money for student scholarships by participating in the event’s raffle!
Bring your Company to the ISA Houston Section Pipeline Cajun Cook Off & Table Top Show! Utilize this Spring event to:
- Showcase your products and services to industry contacts
- Get exposure to over 700 attendees
- Network with industry peers and meet potential customers
- Save money with Pre-registration if done before January 31, 2019!
- Enjoy and judge the best Cajun food in Houston’s oil & gas industry
- Organize a team building experience for your employees
- Note: Participation in the Cook Off is not mandatory, however, having some food or drink item at your booth enhances traffic
The ISA Houston Section looks forward to your support!
Jason Leyva, ISA Houston Section Cajun Cook Off & Table Top Show Program Chair
Registration & Information follows, please contact:
Amanda Hardy at Amanda@functionzinc.com or cell 281-928-0462