- This event has passed.
For the past 15 years, the ISA Houston Section holds an Expo & Chili Cook-Off to help raise money for student scholarships that are awarded in June of every year.The ISA Houston Section holds several fundraising events throughout the year: Expo & Chili Cook-Off, Golf Tournament and Pipeline Expo & Cajun Cook-Off. The Expo & Chili Cook-Off is the Section’s largest scholarship fundraising event in the year that draws a crowd with over 1,000 attendees. This is a great event to network with other industry professionals in the Houston area, vote on your favorite Vendor’s chili as you visit their table top, learn what is happening in the industry and support the efforts to raise money for student scholarships by participating in the event’s raffle!
Would you like to sponsor this event?
Bring your Company to the ISA Houston Section Expo and Chili Cook Off and utilize this fall event to:
- Proceeds go towards the college scholarships program of the ISA Houston Section
- Showcase your products and services
- Get exposure to over 2,000 attendees
- Network with industry peers and meet potential customers
- Save money with Pre-registration if done before June 29, 2018!
- Learn about automation’s new trends in a warm friendly environment
- Enjoy and judge the best chili in the Houston oil & gas industry
- Organize a team building experience for your employees
- Note: Participation in the Cook Off is not mandatory, but customers will be looking for something to eat!
The ISA Houston Section looks forward to seeing you! Maria Saldivar ISA Houston Section Expo & Chili Cook Off Program Chair
Registration & Information follows, please contact: Amanda Hardy at Amanda@functionzinc.com or cell 281-928-0462
Early Bird Registration Sponsor registration expires on June 30, 2018.
**After July 1 2018 all Donations will increase by $200.00**
Thursday, November 8 2018, 2:00pm to 4:30pm set-up
5:00pm to 9:00pm event hours.
- Partial refunds will be offered upon request prior to August 31, 2018 as the section has expense commitments for venue & operational aspects of the chili cook off.
- Past 8/31/18, credit only for other ISA Houston Sections events or your sponsorship will become a donation to the scholarship fund.
Gold Sponsor - $900.00
- 10X10 exhibiting area
- No electrical outlet access, if cooking need to provide chaffers for keeping chili warm
- (1) 8’ X 30” table and 2 chairs
- Unlimited invites
- Recognition at and before event through signage, announcements, advertisement in ISA Houston section newsletter and all Expo & Chili Cook Off marketing
- Each booth space has 5 feet between the next booth
Entertainment & Stage Sponsor - $550.00
- We will have a DJ at the event. The DJ will intermittently recognize your company during event Your company logo will be on all event signage, ISA newsletter and mentioned at event.
- Unlimited RSVP invites
Judges Sponsor - $500.00
- Your company logo will be hung by the judge’s chambers area
- Judges get a gift and these funds will help support the activities in that area
- Your company logo will be on all event signage, ISA newsletter and mentioned at event. Unlimited RSVP invites.
Attendee Map and voting sheet - $500.00
- This is the sheet that all 2,000 attendees receive
- This is the event map layout with voting on best theme and people’s choice for chili
- Your logo on sheet and verbiage for your company.
Awards Sponsor - $450.00
- Award trophies go to the 1st, 2nd , 3rd place winners, people’s choice and best themed chosen by the judges and attendees
- Your company logo will be on all event signage, ISA newsletter and mentioned at event. Unlimited RSVP invites
Beverage Sponsorship - $300.00
- Soft Drinks, Water and St Arnold’s, domestic light beer and wine will be furnished courtesy of the Houston Section
- If you purchase a beverage sponsorship your logo will be hung by the beverage areas
- Your company logo will be on all event signage, ISA newsletter and mentioned at event
- Unlimited RSVP invites