CEU Credits :
Course Hours :
10375 Richmond Ave Ste 800 Houston, TX 77042-4477
May 11-13, 2020
Course Hours: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
The second phase in the IACS Cybersecurity Lifecycle (defined in ISA 62443-1-1) focuses on the activities associated with the design and implementation of IACS cybersecurity countermeasures. This involves the selection of appropriate countermeasures based upon their security level capability and the nature of the threats and vulnerabilities identified in the Assess phase. This phase also includes cybersecurity acceptance testing of the integrated solution in order to validate countermeasures are properly implemented and that the IACS has achieved the target security level.
This course will provide students with the information and skills to select and implement cybersecurity countermeasures for a new and existing IACS in order to achieve the target security level assigned to each IACS zone or conduit. Additionally, students will learn how to develop and execute test plans to verify that the cybersecurity of an IACS solution has properly satisfied the objectives in the cybersecurity requirements specification (CRS).
You will be able to:
- Interpret the results of an IACS cybersecurity risk assessment
- Develop a cybersecurity requirements specification (CRS)
- Develop a conceptual design based upon information in a well-crafted CRS
- Explain the security development lifecycle process and deliverables
- Perform a basic firewall configuration and commissioning
- Design a secure remote access solution
- Develop system hardening design specification
- Implement a basic network intrusion detection system
- Develop a Cybersecurity Acceptance Test Plan (CFAT/CSAT)
- Perform a basic CFAT or CSAT
For details and to register online: