Length : 4.5 days
CEU Credits : 3.6
Course Hours : 8:00am – 4:00pm Monday-Thursday and 8:00am -12:00pm Friday
Do you have what it takes to survive in the world of process automation?
Sharpen your process automation know-how with this intensive week of expert-led lecture and hands-on exercises covering practical, real-world automation survival skills.
Automation Engineering Survival Training is a unique process automation engineering experience designed to hone your process automation knowledge and skills. This intensive technical training boot camp for automation engineers combines lecture and hands-on labs with bonus features, including a plant tour, to maximize your learning experience.
ISA’s seasoned “Survival Expert” will guide you through a fast-paced and rigorous course of topics from process measurement fundamentals through advanced automation, and everything in between! This course also serves as a solid introduction to other ISA engineering courses that can assist in the advancement of your process engineering career.
Who should attend?
- New automation, control system, or process control engineers
- Recent process engineering and other engineering graduates
- Seasoned engineers looking to refresh their process automation knowledge and skills
- Individuals wanting to learn more about process automation.
- Mon (10/21) 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tues (10/22) 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wed (10/23 )8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thur (10/24) 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Fri (10/25) 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Watch our Survival Training video on YouTube!